Monday, May 16, 2011

Catching Up 2010-2011 Pt 1

The beginning of Fly Fishing for me March 2010

Sunset in March @ Kankakee River 2010

Maple Lake   March 2010

So I haven't been keeping up with my blog as much as I had originally planned to. However, I think I am going to be better about it now that it is getting nice outside. So this is just going to be a quick recap of the last summer and winter.  Here are some pics that sum up last year 


Got my mom out in April to the I&M Canal for some Largemouth action

Scouting out new local spots to fish like
Tinley Creek.
Sunset at Maple Lake  April 2010

 So it was a fairly good start to the year. Wasn't getting out as much as usual but was having a really good time when I did get out.

Did some more exporing of the Tinley Creek Woods and ended up with more sunset pictures

Made some firestarters for camping
 Then went fishing @ the DuPage River and caught some Rock Bass...........


Solid!

No comments:

Post a Comment