Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Catching Up 2010-2011 Pt2

So we started getting some crazy weather coming through in mid summer. Had to take pictures of the crazy looking skies!! Thought you might appreicate seeing these...................

Outside my Door, I think this one is pretty creepy
Kankakee, IL


Kankakee, IL

Downtown Kankakee
I-57




135th & Cicero
Target in Crestwood


Shaganaskee Slough
So now let's get back to the fishing Pictures.....................................




My Bro John caught a Carp out of the Illinois River in Utica

Then I went out to the Kankakee River and caught some Rock Bass

 The Kankakee is awesome for wading if the water levels are right. I would honestly rather wade than be in a boat.








Rock Bass @ Lake Michigan
Crappie @ Kamp Kellogs in Michigan
My Wife Liz Fishing @ Lake Michigan
18 1/2" Largemouth Bass @ Maple lake    caught on 2lb tippet
I don't kow what he was pointing at,
But John thought it was funny...................
and apparently so did I............
17" @ Maple Lake

13" @ Maple Lake




Still got quite a few pictures before we're all caught up.........



Fall Trout Opener @ Blackwell FP
Fall Trout Opener Blackwell

Fall Trout Opener Blackwell





Went to visit my Dad up in Wisconsin,.........

we caught these fish at Willow River State Park.




Then we took a ride......................
the views at Taylor Falls
These are some photos of
Add caption


Willow River State Park

No comments:

Post a Comment