Sunday, November 6, 2011

September was busy................

So there wasn't much time for fishing.   
    I actually only have a few fishing pictures from the entire month!!! Sad but true.    
Anywho, here they are...........





Of course caught him at the local pond



This guy was caught the same day within 25 minutes of the first


 And for reference to size of the fish, I'm a little over six feet tall, so they are decent fishies~

This is for whoever may think that the chicagoland area doesn't offer a lot of fishing opportunity............


















So now, its the end of September and it's off to the Lake front,  Lake Michigan that is.

It's time for the Salmon run.......
and since I had never done it before I thought I would give it a try..........


Tight Lines,
Woolly Buggin

No comments:

Post a Comment