Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Family Hike

A few days ago, I took Noah and the Wifey to the Forest Preserve for a quick hike. We had picked up a baby carrier backpack about two weeks ago and had been wanting to get out and try it. I was really hoping that the little guy would like it. I bought the carrier from a guy at the flea market a couple weeks ago. He bought it at the flea market that day and walked around with his daughter in it for about a half hour. She wouldn't stay in the carrier any longer than that. I offered to buy it from him. We agreed on a fair price and the carrier was ours!!

  So we went out to Rubio Woods in hopes of a nice short hike. We get there and the it was nice and overcast. Thought it would be perfect. I took out the carrier, put Noah in it and we all hit the trail. However, in my excitement I forgot to put insect repellent in the Jeep. Only got to hike for about five minutes on the trail and decided to head back to the Jeep. Mosquito's were pretty thick and very hungry. If it was just me I wouldn't really care, but since the wife and the baby were with it wasn't cool. Anywho, took a couple pictures and here they are.........


 They are all pretty much pictures of Noah,
Getting loaded into the carrier and getting carried with the exception of the one family shot.







If you can't tell, I'm a very proud pappa

The only family shot we got that day that Noah would look in the direction of the camera
On the trail for just a few minutes



Well I hope you enjoyed this,
Because I sure did even though we were only out for a little while.
Till next time,
Tight Lines-Woolly Buggin'

No comments:

Post a Comment